Uniformed Security Services
- A uniformed security officer provides deterrence, observation, protection and reports. Uniformed security officers enforce safety and protection for citizens around them. Having a uniformed security officer present is a substantial deterrent for criminal behavior to occur.
Unarmed & Armed Officers
- Unarmed and Armed officers are typically always found in uniform. The only difference between the two is armed security officers have a license to carry a weapon, while still carrying out his or her line of duty to protect citizens or property.
Armed and Unarmed security for:
- Warehouse complexes
- Office Buildings
- Condo and Home Owners Associations
But we are not limited to the above. Some typical duties include but are not limited to …
- Providing a safe environment for personnel, guest, visitors and property
- Providing reports and daily logs
- Providing assistance when needed
- Completing rounds of the location s/he is on site of
Cannabis Growing Facilities & Dispensaries
- Our security services provide a secure and safe environment for any residential needs. We can provide security for an individual home, apartment complex, gated communities, or even buildings. You name your needs and we can provide a plan customized just for your needs to ensure the safety for all our clients.
- Security officers are part of a complete security / protection plan for any corporate office. The security officer in the corporate environment performs numerous roles. They need to represent their employer and the corporate client. They are normally the first point of contact for the visitors, vendors and corporate employees.
- Our security officers are prepared to look sharp, be on time and be customer service oriented.
- We understand your needs may vary and we know that this officer provides many different functions, such as; controls of entrances, foot patrol and or mobile patrol, escorts, inspections, audits, emergency response, special assignments and dealing with disgruntled employees or guests.
- If you have a need for a security company you can trust, contact ELPS to discuss your needs and our loyalty and dedication to serving you, “our client”.
- The primary task of the ELPS PDA security staff is to provide you with professionally trained and experienced security officers to handle all of your crowd management and customer service needs. From the moments before the event begins until the crowds have safely departed the venue, the Event Security on hand will be on top of maintaining an orderly gathering for all participants to enjoy.
- As a security officer in retail, we can help prevent thefts by reporting each and every incident that occurs in the department. Retail security will work closely with a manager and meet each need that is thrown our way. Typically the security officer observes those shopping in the store, in hopes to prevent and deter those who plan to shoplift.
- Company warehouses and distribution centers can often times be targets for burglary and theft. Warehouses hold new products and merchandise in its original packaging which would make it an easy target for theft to occur. Theft can occur from within the company, such as employees and contractors while there is also outside theft such as any individual who is looking to steal merchandise / property. Therefore a security officer stationed in the warehouse would be one of the best options out there. A complete package would be a security system, cameras can be placed throughout the warehouse and on all entrances and exits, to try and prevent the possibility of theft occurring within the warehouse, while being manned by a security officer and another on patrol or at the main gate.
Protective Services (Executive & Personal)
- ELPS provides security and close protection for corporate offices, athletes, artists, executives, families and other VIP’s. If there is a potential threat or elevated risk, ELPS’s protection detail works with our customers to achieve their most important goals. We apply scientific rigor and creativity, succeeding where others may fail.
- Analyze threat and intelligence information, conduct research and perform analyses that support the development of scenario-based attacks and risk assessments.
- Review and develop documents, plans, and prepare briefings and reports.
- We strive to protect our client and provide the safety and security needed to get through the situation at hand.